Wednesday, December 19, 2007

tila and bobby

In tonight's finale of A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, the bisexual
MySpace queen must decide between small town boy Bobby and butch fire
fighter Dani. Clearly the fan favorite is Dani. Two weeks ago I asked
you who...
Myspace Queen, Tila Tequila Picks Bobby Over Dani. I was
somewhat disappionted, I was rooting for Team Dani. Thats Ok I really
like Bobby.
I swear, that Bobby looks like he could be hangin' in the
Rockaways or something. I have to admit I did not follow this show,
but I had an inkling Tila would choose Dani instead. Tila apparently
is from Houston, TX, but fled to Queens, ...
In tonight's finale of A
Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, the bisexual MySpace queen must decide
between small town boy Bobby and butch fire fighter Dani. Clearly the
fan favorite is Dani. Two weeks ago I asked you who...
Well, here we
are, the season finale of A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. When this
little dog and pony show began, who could imagine it would be as
popular as it is? Things are down between Bobby and...
It all started
with thirty-two contenders trying to vie for MySpace princess Tila "I
End Every Sentence with a Question Mark?" Nguyen, aka Tila Tequila's
heart. The first shock came when Tila announced that she was. ...
For
the sake of our west coast readers who still haven't seen the show,
find out who won Tila's final key (and her heart!) after the jump!
Bobby It's Bobby!! Do you think Tila made the right choice? And do you
think Bobby and Tila's ...
IF TILA PICKS BOBBY SHES NOTHING BUT
ANOTHER STR8 BITCH THAT LIKES TO KISS GIRLS 4 ATTN. THERES NO BEING
BI. U ARE STRAIGHT UNTIL U TURN GAY.
Tila Tequila should win marketing
star of the year awards. She is the biggest self-made celebrity on
MySpace. Her latest pursuit was to pick a contestant for 'A Shot for
Love with Tila Tequila'. The lucky winner was a film student Bobby
...
Do you watch A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila? I couldn't believe
she picked Bobby. I personally wanted her to pick Dani. Just to show
people that a hot woman can also be a lesbian with someone who isn't
super feminine. ...
That damn editing that they do. Totally
misleading... I totally thought she was going to pick Dani. For some
reason Dani was my favorite from the first day. Her attitude was
charming and infectious. But Tila picked Bobby. Th. ...
Bobby or Dani
with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information about me
and more. A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila, Bobby, Dani,. 1 day ago by
sheajanelle in MTV Reality . tila gives bobby the key and dani
immediately thinks ...
Myspace Queen, Tila Tequila Picks Bobby Over
Dani. I was somewhat disappionted, I was rooting for Team Dani. Thats
Ok I really like Bobby.
mtvrealityworld.com on Reality Show
Wrap-Ups.
For the sake of our west coast readers who still haven't
seen the show, find out who won Tila's final key (and her heart!)
after the jump! Bobby It's Bobby!! Do you think Tila made the right
choice? And do you think Bobby and Tila's ...
Myspace Queen, Tila
Tequila Picks Bobby Over Dani. I was somewhat disappionted, I was
rooting for Team Dani. Thats Ok I really like Bobby.
For the sake of
our west coast readers who still haven't seen the show, find out who
won Tila's final key (and her heart!) after the jump! Bobby It's
Bobby!! Do you think Tila made the right choice? And do you think
Bobby and Tila's ...

0 comments: