Monday, December 17, 2007

anison

So, I've been noticing the music in anime a lot more lately. I've
noticed it before, even when I was new to anime, but I hardly payed it
any mind save the OPs and EDs, but ever since that 2ch 1 songs thing
and my listening to a bunch ...
I've spent some time thinking about it
on various occasions–and often while listening to anison while doing
that. The conclusion, every time, was pretty much that music (and
creative expression as an outlet of my generally repressed ...
I've
spent some time thinking about it on various occasions–and often while
listening to anison while doing that. The conclusion, every time, was
pretty much that music (and creative expression as an outlet of my
generally repressed ...
Date: December 12 Prompt: Opening Presents
Characters: Light, L Good grief, L is hard to draw. Especially
disgruntled L.
I've spent some time thinking about it on various
occasions–and often while listening to anison while doing that. The
conclusion, every time, was pretty much that music (and creative
expression as an outlet of my generally repressed ...
Now today
Anison+K.+Samuel is something many people is interested in. If you are
interested about Anison+K.+Samuel here, You can see Anison+K.+Samuel
at many resources about Anison+K.+Samuel.
keoijsvj wrote an
interesting post today on Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Aniston and Brad
Pitt, Jennifer Anison Here'sa quick excerpt bBrad Pitt/b supports the
ONE c3fa2ampaign, which was created so that individuals b/b and
anti-poverty ...

0 comments: