Tuesday, December 18, 2007

neti pot

Well, that was the case for the neti pot. This device was featured on
Oprah as a natural way to cleanse the nasal passages in order to
relieve congestion. It seemed that the neti pot was nowhere to be
found in Montreal - in pharmacies, ...
nevertheless WJRT - If my
allergies are really bad, I might take a benedryl before I go to bed,
after I Neti Pot, but other than that, I don't use any medication at
all," Raymond claimed. Neti pots come in different sizes and colors,
...
For those of you who may have sinus issues, be sure to hie
yourself to the nearest natural foods store or pharmacy and get a neti
pot. Every time I mention this little lifesaver, someone is sure never
to have heard of such a thing. ...
Anyone out there use the Neti Pot?
What do you think? It's a little goofy looking to see someone use one
- like something The Soup would rip on. But I've had two people give
me rave reviews on it helping them with their allergies. ...
The House
speaker sounds uncertain of its fate. Health care plan heads to veto
showdown. On his Comedy Central show Tuesday night. Have to have a
sinus infection or a cold to use a Neti Pot or live in Minnesota. HPV
Te (more̷ ;)
I use the wife's little oriental teapot for sinus
irrigation usually, but this time I waited too long after my eyes
started watering and sinusitis crept up on me like a fog, and on
little cat feet even. It's been an interesting few days ...
Perfect
for use with the nasal wash system, Neti Pot Salt is the highest
purity salt commercially available. It is non-iodized and contains no
additives or anti-caking agents. Click Here to See How Neti Pot Works
with Neti Salts DAILY ...
Since I've been using the neti pot, two or
three years now, I haven't needed antibiotics for a sinus infection
(did take them once for bronchitis). With the neti pot, my sinus
problems never get bad enough to qualify as an 'infection,' ...
Well,
that was the case for the neti pot. This device was featured on Oprah
as a natural way to cleanse the nasal passages in order to relieve
congestion. It seemed that the neti pot was nowhere to be found in
Montreal - in pharmacies, ...
The midwife suggested that I try a neti
pot. I had never heard of a neti pot and she then described the use of
the apparatus. You fill the little pot with salt water and the pour
the water through your sinuses. ...
The Neti Pot is a wonderful thing.
Learn what it is and how it can help you alleviate sinus problems.
I'd
seen the technique of using a Neti pot in a yoga book some years ago
so I decided that this is what I need to cleanse my nasal passages.
What is a Neti Pot? Neti pots come in a variety of styles, ones
pictured above is the type that ...
I use the wife's little oriental
teapot for sinus irrigation usually, but this time I waited too long
after my eyes started watering and sinusitis crept up on me like a
fog, and on little cat feet even. It's been an interesting few days
...
The Neti Pot is a wonderful thing. Learn what it is and how it can
help you alleviate sinus problems.
Then I ran across this thing called
"Neti pot"… some sort of yoga-related ancient technique… It's like
drowning though!! So I finally picked one up from local Whole Foods
Market and yes… it feels like you are drowning… but my sinus does
...

Before the problem gets to that stage, there's an alternative
that's very effective and doesn't involve drugs or their side
effects–the neti pot. The neti pot has literally been around for ages.
The term comes from an ancient Indian ...

0 comments: