Tuesday, December 18, 2007

tailor made i love new york

Who is your favorite guy on I Love New York 2? Buddha. Wolf. It. 20
Pack. Tailor Made.
I Love New York 2 was full of flavor tonight. The
men certainly were trying hard to impress Miss New York with lavish
gifts and well some duds. Gift of the night goes to Tailor Made for a
pair of gold Manolos and well the worst of the ...

We felt that this
connection with the press could provide some "life insurance" for him
in case the army made any more direct moves toward him. The Time
people in New York apologized for not meeting me at the airport but
said the ...
Everyone is weaker than New York. They are already her
beeyotches, and they aren't even dating her yet! Tailor Made is an
absolute loser. I think the best part of him trickled down his
father's leg. Midget Mac has NO chance of getting ...
The spoilers
were right: last night we officially learned that New York (Tiffany
Pollard) picked Tailor Made to be the recipient of her final chain.
She's been saying for a while now that this is it: don't expect an
I...
Tailor Made seriously needs to grow some balls and maybe some
more brains. He's working THAT hard to win the heart of.... New York?
Are you serious? Her and Midget Mac are meant to be. THERE IS MIDGET
LOVE IN THE AIR, BBS! ...
Did anybody watch the I love New York 2 show
tonight? OMG wasnt it funny?!!!! I love how tailor made keeps getting
punked....so funny. He deserves it. He runs his mouth toooooo much. I
knew New York wasnt going to send him home tonight. ...
tailor new
york tailor new york city tailor new york clothes tailor new york
clothing tailor new york clothing line tailor new york dress tailor
new york dresses tailor new york madras tailor new york madras shorts
tailor new york ny ...
www.DeNovoMagazine.com. Author: DeNovoMagazine
Keywords: Andrew Moreno De Novo Magazine Tailor Made I love New York
Added: October 13, 2007.
New York agrees that Cheezy should get the
date. Cheezy runs back to rub this in Tailor Made's face. Tailor Made
seems cool with losing the date but then he weasels up the stairs and
says that, in fact, Cheezy was wrong and he should be ...
Did anybody
watch the I love New York 2 show tonight? OMG wasnt it funny?!!!! I
love how tailor made keeps getting punked....so funny. He deserves it.
He runs his mouth toooooo much. I knew New York wasnt going to send
him home tonight. ...
To Russia with love as tourist chiefs sell
appeal of Scotland - Scotsman.
Tailor Made, I Love New York (Season
II) sits down with De Novo Magazine to talk to us about life on the
show. Moreno: How did you end up auditioning for the show? Tailor
Made: live in New York and read The Times, exclusively. ...

Did
anybody watch the I love New York 2 show tonight? OMG wasnt it
funny?!!!! I love how tailor made keeps getting punked....so funny. He
deserves it. He runs his mouth toooooo much. I knew New York wasnt
going to send him home tonight. ...
We felt that this connection with
the press could provide some "life insurance" for him in case the army
made any more direct moves toward him. The Time people in New York
apologized for not meeting me at the airport but said the ...

0 comments: